CLIPPING PATH SERVICES
When it comes to clipping path, It is essential to pay attention to detail in order to create a lifelike image. You need perfect clipping paths & photo cut-outs so that customers can buy your products and clients will like your photos. Regardless of the role the images play in your work, you get the right, clean clipping paths – every time.
At Clipping Path Experienced, we know how important it is to edit image in such a way that they don’t look like they were edited at all. Attention to details are crucial which results in impressive, realistic-looking images. We use hand to draw every clipping path and photo cut-out by using the Photoshop Pen Tool to ensure we have full control and thus clean, finished edges on all images can be achieved. Our dedication is to deliver quality clipping path services to help you meet your requirements, tight deadlines and budgets.
We promise to deliver professional, high-quality clipping paths in a tight deadline.
First job with them went without a hitch. Clipping paths of good quality — attention to detail.
WHY CLIPPING PATH EXPERIENCED
Clipping paths done with poor quality and no attention to detail can hurt your reputation and your brand. Our business is built upon excellent clipping path services that convert consumers and impress clients.
If you don’t have any time to spare, we’ll help you meet your tightest deadlines. We’ll provide fast quotes, speedy customer service and quick results. In fact, we deliver a quote for every project in 45 minutes or less.
Affordable clipping path services are what we’re known for, but that doesn’t mean our quality suffers. Whether you have one photo or a batch of thousands, you’ll have no trouble fitting our services in your budget.
OUR WORK IN ACTION
Excellent, their clipping is absolutely perfect. Happy with results and customer service!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Start by requesting a quote for the images you need edited.
2. You should receive an email with your quote within 45 minutes or less.
3. Let us know when it is ok to move forward with your project.
4. Get your images as soon as within ten hours.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOW
Fill out this form, and we’ll get back to you in 45 minutes or less with your customized quote.
CLIPPING PATH SERVICES AT CLIPPING PATH EXPERIENCED
What is clipping path?
Clipping path — also commonly know as image clipping path, closed vector, photo cut-out, r path or shape, deep etching is actually a professional digital photo cutout. At Clipping Path Experienced, we only outline images by hand. By following this process one can remove a picture from its background or image background remove, similar to cutting an image out of a magazine using scissors. Everything on the inside of the line, or path, is included in the final cut once the clipping path is applied whereas everything outside is removed. The advantage of the clipping path is that it allows you to manipulate the background of the subject in your image. This is especially helpful in creating white backgrounds for online sales. It can help you display your topics in a variety of contextual settings that enable you to add different backgrounds to create a scene for your photo.
Levels of clipping path complexity: How Much Does It Cost Me?
Not all clipping path jobs are the same, So there is a different price for each job. Here are some details about the complexity of clipping paths and the techniques required for each:
1. Basic clipping path
The easiest and cheapest clipping path to create a basic clipping path. You can remove hard objects with very low curved edges from their background by using a basic clipping path. An early clipping path is ideal for products like smartphones, frame art, books, balls, ball bottles, mugs Call these types of product images and common canisters.
2. General clipping path
A simple clipping path is a bit more complex than a basic clipping path, but can still be created quickly, So it usually costs a bit more than the basic clipping path route. Normal clipping paths can remove more edge and curved objects than basic clipping paths and also work for objects that have a “hole” in them (such as the interior of a mug handle, Hand bracelet or the inside of a ring or necklace). Use simple clipping paths to remove backgrounds from products like simple jewelry, Automobile, single model, single furniture items, or other standalone products.
3. Medium clipping path
A medium clipping path occurs when an object with a complex edge must be removed from its background. Medium clipping paths are often complex enough that several paths are created and then combined to achieve the final result. As you might expect, these types of clipping paths are more costly than simple and basic clipping paths. Medium clipping paths are ideal for removing background from a group of common items
4. Complex clipping path
A complex clipping path is applied to very complex edges, multiple holes, and possibly multiple objects or objects of different levels of transparency. Because (Complex clipping path) is very time-consuming so it costs more than a normal clipping path and basic clipping path. Anything with fur or hair will require a complex clipping path, such as images with models, a product with a mesh, and a grouping of multiple, complex products.
5. Multiple clipping path
Multiple clipping paths are a complex clipping path that is carefully crafted within the product. Multiple clipping paths can save you the hassle of re-shooting if you want to change the color of your product or correct the shadow on only part of the image. Multiple clipping paths are ideal if you have a complex product or grouping of some products that require color change or color correction in certain areas.
6. Super complex clipping path
is a complex clipping path, taking a minimum of two hours to eight to ten hours to procreate, sometimes even longer. Many combined jewelry bead necklaces. Sometimes, an image requires many different clipping paths, That one complex or multiple clipping paths is not enough.(The super complex clipping path) These images are relatively complex, so the cost is significantly higher than the normal clipping path. Super complex, complex, and multiple clipping paths might also need to be used in conjunction with image masking in order to achieve an optimal result.
How do you create clipping paths through Photoshop?
- The process of creating a clipping path can be really meticulous and time-consuming. However, it produces some of the most accurate results possible. Clipping path – can be created by carefully drawing a path with the Pen Tool around the product or subject of your image which you will need to isolate it from the background or other objects. Once pathing is complete, different options within Photoshop’s Paths panel offers different ways to isolate the area within the path from everything that surrounds it.
How to create a transparent background for an image with clipping paths.
- You can make your background transparent using one of two methods once you have a perfect clipping path. You can convert the path to a Clipping Path If you place the image in InDesign or Quark (such as in a catalog layout), so that the background will appear intact in Photoshop. However, the background will be transparent when placed in InDesign. If you desire your background to be transparent in all kinds of the application you can try converting your path to a selection, and then either delete the background or create an image mask from that selection.
Clipping path services at Clipping Path Experienced
- We have professionally trained graphic designers that have years of experience in providing clipping path and deep-etching services. We use nothing but Photoshop’s Pen Tool, which allows us to define highly accurate clipping paths. Then we zoom into the images by as much as 300% when drawing each clipping path which enables us to have sufficient anchor points to retain the natural shape of the certain object.
- However, having too many or too few anchor points can result in an inadequate cut-out of an image and images that don’t look real. We do not automate the clipping paths, unlike many other deep-etching services. We also avoid usage of tools such as Magic Wand for quick selection and path creation.
- We are aware of the results of automatons and tools and how it can hurt your reputation and your brand which can result in your demise. Nowadays consumers demand quality over quantity, and so do we at Clipping Path Experienced. We pride ourselves on the quality of the finished images we provide.